Wastewater Structures Repair & Protection
Wastewater structures are exposed to a range of corrosive substances suitable for sewer manhole relining.
What We Do – Sewer Manhole Relining
Plumbing & Pipeline Solutions have a range of processes at their disposal for waste water structures repair. In line with that, there are technologies that can be used individually or in combination, depending on the situation. Rest assured that the installation is trenchless. So it means there is minimal impact of the surrounding environment and virtually no disruption.
RenoPlug is a flexible polyurethane grout that is excellent at sealing leaking cracks and joints, this is used for treating infiltration and ex filtration.
Once injected into a problem area, it expands to form a tight water and chemical resistant seal.
Take note that it is safe for use with potable water, able to withstand pressure, flexible, and is solvent free and environmentally safe.
RenoCrete is the ideal product to re-surface degraded concrete.
Once applied it creates an effective barrier against waterborne salts and atmospheric gases.
Rest assured that it us hard-wearing, seamless, waterproof membrane that is safe for potable water. It is also water based, environmentally friendly and VOC free.
- Renews degraded concrete structures providing a durable long-term solution
- Fast return to service (FRTS)
- Epoxy and polymer base modified cementitious coating
- Excellent resistance to hydrogen sulphide gas (H2S) in aggressive sewer and chemical environments
- Also protects against carbonation and chloride attack.
- Resists up to 10BAR (145PSI) positive and negative head of water pressure
- Structural waterproofing and protection of concrete substructures
- Renoseal can be applied to damp or green concrete in humid conditions such as Northern Territory
- Excellent adhesion to steel and resistant to impact and abrasion
- Renoseal can be applied in horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces
- Repairs to manholes carried out whilst on line with no sewer diversion
- Environmentally friendly system as FOC free and UV resistant
- 25-year design life
- Brings aged and decayed manholes to new condition for one third of the cost of a new manhole
- A 2mm thick application of Renoseal has been tested to provide the equivalent of 100mm concrete cover
- Approved by Sydney Water, Taswater, Melbourne Water, SA Water for application in WWTP